Sunday, June 21, 2009

Welcome to the real world



I want to be free from all the crap that wraps itself around me; free from all the crap that I grab hold of and hang on to. I feel as though I am living in a lie. I feel as though my life could be so much more free, powerful, fulfilling, significant and joyful. I feel as though I am entrapped by my possessions, my memories, my emotions, my attachments, my habits and my addictions.

Lord, how do I get outside of these things? How do I find freedom?

Stay on the journey with me. You are being awakened. This is a process. I know how to take you where you want to go and I am taking you there. We are taking this journey together. The journey, the relationship and the destination are all vital and cannot be separated. None can be achieved without the other.

1 comment:

  1. That's powerful. I can relate to those feelings every day.

    Daniel

    ReplyDelete