Monday, November 2, 2009

The Most Valuable Thing In Creation


Relationship is the most stunning and valuable thing in all of creation. Relationship is an eternal treasure that outshines any other conceivable thing of value. The most beautiful, fulfilling and profitable relationship available to us is our relationship with God.

In this relationship...

we are Free
we are Known
we are Understood
we are Accepted
we are Included
and we are Loved

Through this relationship we are Transformed, Empowered and Fulfilled.

2 comments:

  1. you are a real man dude, the kind of real man Father had in mind when he created the very first one in the Wild and you help me find those deep parts of my own masculine soul. Thanks for inviting me into that kind of friendship! Je Rivertree

    ReplyDelete
  2. Relationship, how do we find these relationships? Men seem always too busy and too absorbed in their own personal pursuits to want to invest in a rewarding relationship. Even if you can find this type of fellowship, it is so feircely opposed that it will not last. All my life I have searched for this but have rarely found them. God did provide relationship for me twice in my life in the times that I needed it most. But now there is nothing and nothing in sight. This relationship sounds like a Mantopian dream....

    ReplyDelete